Thursday, May 3, 2007

Not a whole lot happening

I have now started squash(3 kinds) and more broccoli(don't ask me why) inside. I did another planting of lettuce seeds in the garden. My ds is planting radishes today. Those are his thing. He loves them and has chosen two varieties this year. The spinach is up as is my first planting of lettuce. I also have a plethora of peas!! Unfortunately, due to a mild water issue in our basement, we have to regrade around the house. This includes where the peas are planted. My plan is to carefully dig them up, do the work and then replant them. We'll see if this works. If not, I think I have time to do another planting. I know I have plenty of seeds.
Two more weeks until the plant sale where I'll purchase the rest of my plants. I'm so excited to get started!! Although, I will resist the urge to plant before Labor Day.
On the baking front... I haven't been. I have run out of flour and been busy with the kids' school. We have suffered through 2 loaves of store bought bread. Blech!! Hopefully now that school is almost done, I can get back to baking.

No comments: