Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What the heck??

OK, I'm not sure what happened to my last post. It was fine when I published it, but now it's all weird. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have no idea what I'm doing or how to fix it. Short of deleting it and starting over. Granted, there was nothing so deep and earth shattering. I'm pretty sure the problem lies in the links. I must have done something wrong.
Not that this has anything to do with food, but I got my son 2 hamsters this week. Yep, I'm crazy. These were free, so I figured "why not". He lost his last hamster a few months ago and was completely crushed. I'm thinking that with 2 he'll have a "back up". These are much younger than the others we've gotten. And they are local, so I guess it does fit in with this topic, sort of. We have them in separate cages to avoid the mistake of the lady I got them from. She ended up with 20 babies!!! These are really sweet and my son is thrilled. Cappuccino is unimpressed by her "cousins". In fact, she's been acting up a bit since we got them. Our cat couldn't care less about these new creatures he's not allowed to eat.
Tomorrow I'm making grilled pizza and baked beans for our family BBQ. Both recipes are really yummy, and I make them very rarely. In fact, only my one sister has ever had my pizza.
Worm update~ still none. I checked the status on the site I ordered them from. It says they shipped yesterday, but doesn't have a tracking number. My dad thinks I'm the victim of an internet worm scam. :) How sad would that be?
Update~DH fixed the problem and he showed me how to post pics that are all turned the right way. Isn't he amazing? :)

No comments: