Saturday, July 21, 2007

They have arrived

So, in spite of my email telling them not to send the worms, Wormman.com sent them anyway!!! Yep, I'm naming names now. They suck!! My dh has been on vacation and we've been out and about all week. I told them not to send them, but they did it anyway.(over one month after my order was placed) So, the worms arrived on Wednesday, but we were gone the entire day. They were undiscovered until Thursday. By this point many had escaped from their poor packaging and were dried up on my porch!! I took pics to send to the company. Now, lest you think I am a negligent worm owner, I checked the company's order tracking every day just to make sure they hadn't shipped. There wasn't any update to the info so I had no way of knowing they were coming. As you may notice, I'm flippin' mad.
On another note.. we have enjoyed a few tomatoes from the garden. They are yummy. We have also put a fence around the garden. Riley pulled another broccoli plant and picked a tomato. The tomato was the last straw!! Dh did a nice job of putting it up so it's not too much of an eye sore.

No comments: